Many of us spend a large proportion of our lives at work therefore if we have work place issues they can bleed into our whole lives and cause havoc. We may find our jobs boring and repetitive and want to look at how we can change our career. We might work with people who we find very difficult to be with. We may feel over-looked for promotion and don’t know how to make the boss notice us or stand our ground when we need. These are just a few examples of the many work place issues that can bring us down. By tailoring our work specifically to your needs, I can address your issues so that you feel able to work through them to a satisfying outcome.
Some of the benefits of workplace counselling:
- Finding a career, you really love
- Ability to assert yourself appropriately
- How to say no without alienating others
- Understanding the psychological games that can be played in the workplace and how to deal with them effectively.
- Progressing your career
- Career clarity i.e. am I in the right job and if not what do I want to do and how do I get there
- Reducing overload and stress
- More effective communication
If you would like to discuss your concerns regarding a workplace issue or are looking for a work related counsellor, please contact me through the online enquiry form or telephone 01926 743698.